BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Wow......A Year has went by

Wow, I hadn't realized it has been an entire year since I blogged last. Alot has happened too!! So I am going to breifly udpate and then I WILL Update once a month. To be honest I really hadn't updated because I didn't think anyone was following.

So, my last post was about Kendra's sweet 16.......here we are a year later and today is her 17th birthday.It is so hard to believe that she is almost an adult. We have had our share of up's and down's but she is a great kid!!!! She is in 11th grade and has a job, which she has been at for almost a year. She is learning how to save money (for a car), be responcible in a work place (Mc Donalds), The value of money (or lack of from spending to fast), and has a greater understanding I think for life :)

Emmie turned 10 in March and in October Tyler turned 13, making me a parent of 2 challenging teens.

In April we were reunited with my adopted sister Amy, AKA Becky. She moved here from Texas and her other family. We were very excited to see her after soooo very long.

In June we went to Flordia. Emmie danced at Disney World and we got to go this time as a family. We had a great time, but it wore everyone out.

In September Bryon & I went to Las Vegas to attend my little brother John's Wedding. Congrat's John & Michelle!!!!

Emmie is a very fun and active 10 soon to be 11 year old and wants to part of EVERYTHING! She dances, plays Soccer, has been in a program called girls on the run, plays basketball and just wants to do it all.

Tyler is in the 7th grade, and plays the tuba for the Jr. High Band. He plays Basketball with a local youth group, and is your average 13 year old boy. He has sprouted up to 5'9" and wears a bigger shoe than Bryon.

Kendra is as I said 17, stays busy with work, friends and school. She is in a program called upward bound threw the University to encourage she go to college after High school.

Bryon & I have been married 11 years in 2010 and look forward to a great 2011. I will post again soon!!

0 comments: