BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Crazy 8's

I was tagged by Nikki to do this Crazy 8s meme. This was actually harder than I thought.

8 Things I am passionate about.....

1. My family 2. Being a good parent 3. Teaching my children right from wrong along with other things 4. Animal Rescue & saving them from abuse 5. Paintball 6. My Marriage 7. Helping others 8. Being a good friend

8 things I want to do before I die
1.Watch my children grow up into healthy happy people 2. Have grandchildren 3. Pay off my house 4. See every beautiful place I can (Hawaii, others too) 5.Grow old with my loving husband 6. I would say quit smoking, but already have!! Been 16 months! 7.Be (mostly) out of debt 8. Travel abroad!

8 things I say often
1. Would you guys stop fighting! 2.Get your homework done!3. Hi honey, how was work? 4. Do you think I am blind?5. I am not deaf, I heard what you said!! 6. Do you want to get grounded? 7. I love you! 8. Did you brush your teeth?

8 books I've read recently
1. Working on Stephen King 4 past midnight 2. Dean Kootnz Door to December 3. Harry Potter 7 4. Stephen King Insomina 5. A valentine's kids book. (Don't recall the name) 6. Dean Kootnz Dragon Tears 7. Kids books 8. More kids books at the library

8 songs I could listen to over and over
1. Anything by Nickelback 2. No one by Alicia Keys 3. Anything my kids sing (On most days) 4. Most Country music 5. Most 80's Music 6. Most Rock & Roll, new & Old 7. I'm here without you (3 doors down) 8. I don't know, I just like music

8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. honesty 2. ability to make me smile 3. dependable 4. helping 5. un selfish 6. grateful 7. Their ability to see me past my imperfections 8. They let me cry on their shoulders

8 people I think should do Crazy 8s
Any one who want's to take a stab at it!!!

0 comments: