BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Some Pictures From Past Months (To Update)

Photobucket

The Pumpkin The Kids Carved

Photobucket

Kendra and Her Witch Costume
Photobucket

Emmie The Cheerleader

Photobucket

The Pirate Tyler

Photobucket
Photobucket

Playing Games At The Church on Halloween

Photobucket


Photobucket

The Kids

Photobucket

Bryon & I

Photobucket


Merry Christmas From All of The Andersen Family

Photobucket
Santa & Kids

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kendra's 14th Birthday!

2 comments:

i'm erin. said...

I am sooo glad you are back. I stalk your blog daily hoping for updates and I have long been worried that something terribly tragic has happened. I cant wait to keep reading all your posts! luv erin

Nikki said...

Tag! You're it! Crazy 8s meme