BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 01, 2009

It's been a while.....

Ok, sorry to all of you who read my blog. I haven't been posting as often as I should or... as often as I need to intend to. So I am going to challenge myself to post once a month!! So, stay tuned and I will add my blog of the month.
Just a quick run threw August 08, I had went to visit my family, and Bryon's Dad visited us. I miss family so much since being so far away. It can be tough at times.
Photobucket

Photobucket

September is fall, and color's here are amazing!

Photobucket

October: Halloween & Tyler's Birthday (11th)

Photobucket

Photobucket

November, and December: Family time :o)

Photobucket

January was Kendra's 15th, however I have no pictures uploaded and already burn them onto a CD. She turned 15, doesn't time fly?

Feb, hum nothing exciting.......

March was Emmie's 9th birthday and I will get some pictures uploaded and posted shortly :o)
Same for April and Easter. Ok so........ Now it's May!!!
I think I am up to date, all but pictures. Stay tuned

0 comments: