BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

Hello

Hi everyone. Ok, here is one of the first posts to try an update eveyone. I have been busy going threw CD's,resizing, and uploading pictures from events size I last blooged. Which I realize has been about oh, um 10 months. So let's see...... Of course April was Easter, and May we celebrated my husband's 29th birthday. I didn't pull pictures of these off for your viewing pleasure however, Good News!! I have plenty of other pictures!

In June our youngest got an oppurtunity to go with her Dance class and dance at the Magic Kingdom, In Flordia. So..... we decided this was something we wanted for her. It was somewhere around $800 and that covered Emmie & I for a hotel room, and tickets to 3 parks. I was sad that we were not able to have all of the family go, but there was no way we could afford to. We car pooled with another mom & daughter. Which were the same people that we shared a room with. We choose Hollywood Studios, Magic Kindom, & Animal Kingdom as our parks. We were gone for a total of 5 days. She almost didn't get to dance. There was a huge lighting storm. So.....after a long time of waiting the show went on. It was great!!!! What a memory to last her a lifetime!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These next pictures are of the lobby where we ate every day (almost) and Emmie ready to dance, The Hotel we stayed in, and Emmie with Minnie at the Breakfast we got to go to.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stay tuned for more updates........as I get time :o)


0 comments: