BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Scenic Pic's

Even more than seeing the beauty that nature has to offer, and trying to see everything I can, I love to take pictures of it and share it with as many people as I can. So here are 2 picture I took when our family went on a walk at our historical Sycamore Shoals. Here is the website if you want to take a peek.

http://www.tourelizabethton.com/scenic-historic/#sycamore

We have alot of great history surrounding us here in Tennesse!


Here is one of the Watauga River that I took from the walking trail.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is one of the bright blue sky and tree's!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!
Aunt Jo